Skip to main content

April 15, KluberCut.

I have not recorded the official, the essential stats regarding the last two HotCuts.

April 14th—yesterday, a Friday—was a KerCut.  That was Kershaw - Greinke.  I'm going to input your texts to me, from Portland, Oregon to the Missouri wilderness but that will wait until morning (tomorrow morning will be Sunday, rain, and coffee).

Then today, Saturday, is a KluberCut, Verlander at Kluber.  Verlander was getting gotten to.  Flukily, outlierly so.

That's it, not too extensive a recap.  We had the 'Cut on but B has Verlander and she was getting steamed.  Then Kluber gave up a homer to Justin Upton and we had to relocate.

...

I am in bed again but struggling.  In the background:  Mets.  B ends it.  It's 3-2 Mets top 7.  Braves lead Padres 4-2 after six.  Royals 2-1 Angels.

My cousin and I heard that failed Crad rally last night.  José M had life.  Then the Blues won.

Atlanta makes a pitching change.  Jackie Robinson Day.  Jackie Robinson Day.  42, everyone.  Everyone, 42.  Jackie Robinson Day.  Jackie Robinson Day.  Brooklyn, 42, Mariano Rivera... Jackie Robinson Day, April 15, Jackie Robinson Day.  42, 42, 42, 42, 42, 42, 42, Mo Vaughn, Delgado?  Greg Vaughn, definitely Rivera, T Hoffmann, Timo Perez.

deGrom has 13 strikeout.  I am groggy, tired, and done.  I'm not walking through any unintended parking lot.  I have run the run and I get to call some shots.  Radio silent, have I overplayed my hand?

...

Addendum, consisting of your texts to me from Friday night, April 14, 2017:


1)  Votto jack.  Neither Céspedes not Stanton are playing

2)  Murphy with his sixth double.  Hitting .444

3)  He went 2-5 and his average went down!  Haha

4)  L7

5)  Matt Adams has started 4 games in LF.  He has an OPS of .437.  What am I missing?  If this little experiment doesn't get Matheny the axe, I don't know what can.  I'm already teetering on the Crads, and they've played 10 games.  Seriously, they have 2 interesting players.  If I weren't a Crads fans, there would be almost no reason to watch this cesspool.

6)  Both C(K)hris Davis's homer




Comments